A technologically advanced Operation Theatre (OT) is the heart of any major hospital where surgical procedures are carried out in a sterile environment.
Efficient management of elective, emergency and any other surgical procedures in an OT impacts significantly on the surgical outcome. Factors like clutter-free architectural design of an OT, interiors and effective processes and governance set the key elements to increase in success rate of surgeries. An ideal OT should be able to meet NABH and international standards to achieve less post-operative recovery time.
Keeping all this in consideration and in accordance with the NABH standard, BIG has all the OTs designed on the accreditation norms in terms of ideal illumination, suitable air conditioning and structured layout for surgeons to operate in a better environment. The OT at BIG meets all the needs and safety standards to function efficiently.
Modular OT Complex Key Highlights
- Operating theatres meeting NABH standards
- Laminar air flow with Hepa filters
- Advanced infrastructure and equipment to perform Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Effective patient flow design to avoid delays in transferring patients to the operating room
- Dedicated bariatric operating room and hospital infrastructure (dedicated wards, operating table and instruments) for patients with obesity-related problems.
- Dedicated endoscopic suits with high-end video Endoscopes, Colonoscopes, Duodenoscopes and C- arm image intensifiers
- 3D laparoscope with a robotic arm unit that aids in quick and safe performance of supra major surgeries
- Operating rooms with PACS (Picture Archiving & Communication System) enabled.
- Walls and ceiling of the interiors designed to withstand heat and moisture in a hospital environment
- An ideal OT dashboard to provide accurate contextual and knowledge-driven data
- Innovative LED lights as a part of operation theatre lamps
- Remote control panels for surgeons to individually control air conditioning system, surrounding lighting system, operating theatre lamps, and operating table
- Digital and analogue X-ray image viewers ergonomically integrated into walls
- Choledochoscope: Used in evaluation of biliary of pathology by direct visualisation of the biliary ducts
- Fistuloscope: Used for effective management of complex/recurrent perineal fistulae with minimal pain