With the increased availability of high-tech medical imaging, BIG promises to bring medical imaging to a broader segment to all the patients by providing diagnostic, therapeutic and international radiologic services using the advanced equipment available.
BIG continues to deliver greater value in medical imaging using expert team of radiologists, radiographers and technician with expertise supported by specialised machines to ensure that the hospital delivers on its commitment to bringing only the best to its patients. The team acquires and interprets imaging using range of high-end imaging equipment, brings together a commitment to personalised care in delivering accurate clinical interpretations.
- Best in class high-end medical imaging equipment including general radiography (X-rays), fluoroscopy, computed tomography (CT) and USG machines
- FDA approved PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) to deliver short- and long-term storage, retrieval, management, distribution and presentation of medical images
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicines) protocol in place to share images and other medical information
- Automated data backup
THE MEDICAL IMAGING IS FACILITATED BY
- High-end machines that help create exceptional images with great precision to help the clinician carry out a wide range of exams and deliver excellent patient health care
- Sleek and lightweight design that incorporates powerful technologies while enhancing workflow and user experience
- Delivers consistent image quality, comprehensive application coverage, ease of use that enables radiologists to make confident decisions
PORTABLE ULTRASOUND MACHINES
- Used in bed-side procedure on patients with restricted mobility
- Used in complex Liver and Pancreatic surgeries
16 Slice CT Scanner: To deliver uncompromised image quality through the convergence of coverage, spatial and temporal resolution.
- Various parts of the body (Plain and contrast)
- Angiography of various kinds (e.g. Abdominal, Renal, Carotid, Peripheral, and Cerebral)
- CT guided procedures (Fluid drainage, Catheter insertion, etc.)
Consists of a tilting table with integrated spot film device and heat capacity X-Ray tube for high precision results
Used in medical imaging that shows continuous/dynamic X-Ray images